Studio Cloud 30 has been following the guidelines of the Government of BC and BC Centre for Disease Control and we now feel it is safe to reopen our Boundary + Henning and Tsawwassen Town Centre locations for a limited amount of in-person lessons.
Please see our safety plan below:
- We continue to offer online lessons for anyone wishing to remain online.
- If you have symptoms, have been sick, have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have travelled outside of BC in the last 14 days please do not attend our studio. Online lessons continue to be available for anyone who is feeling sick at the time of their lessons.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station at the entrance before entering the lesson room.
- Masks and gloves are available for our staff and clients and we encourage you to bring your own non-medical mask if you would like.
- Please respect our maximum number of 1 adult for minors to reduce the amount of people in studio at one time.
- Please wait for your lesson outside and only enter at your lesson time.
- Please maintain a distance of 2 m (6 ft) from our staff and other clients.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Reduced the number of instructors in studio at one time and staggering arrival times for clients when possible.
- Installed plexiglass barriers in lesson rooms.
- We use UV light sanitizer to sanitize high touch areas and equipment between clients.
- More frequent deep cleaning of studios.
- Our staff will be practicing safe hand washing, using hand sanitizer.
- Masks and gloves will be available for all staff and clients who would like to use them. We also encourage clients to bring their own masks if they would prefer.
- Online lessons over Zoom continue to be offered for anyone who wants.
- Contactless payment options available for in-person and online lessons.
We look forward to seeing you all, online or in person, and we hope you are keeping safe and healthy in these unprecedented times.
Contact us to book a lesson.