Studio Cloud 30, Vancouver’s premium music school and talent development studio, is proud to present the 6th Annual X-MAS FACTOR Holiday Singing Competition taking place at the Festival of Lights in VanDusen Garden! The grand prize is an artist development and recording package valued at over $5,000.
We are looking for talented singers who can add their own style to a holiday favourite. Originality and performance quality are key factors the judges are looking for in the competition; we are looking for someone who has it all!
The X-MAS FACTOR Live Shows are presented by Studio CLoud 30 and held December 11th – 13th, 2017; 6-7pm at Festival of Lights in VanDusen Garden. The judges will choose 2 individuals from each night to compete for the Grand Prize at the Finale taking place 6-7pm on Thursday, December 14th, 2017.
The Grand Prize is an artist development and recording package valued at over $5,000. The package includes:
- A fully mixed and mastered recording of a song the artists chooses, by Stanton Music
- 4 x 1 hour drop in vocal lessons at Studio Cloud 30
- Personal styling consultation by Studio Cloud 30’s resident stylist
- Professional photo shoot by Studio Cloud 30’s established photographer
- Personal logo by Studio Cloud 30’s resident graphic designer
- Annual Family Pass to Van Dusen Gardens
- Gift Certificate to Truffles Cafe
How to Enter
To be considered for the competition please complete the form below no later than 11:59 PST on November 26th. The competition is open to singers of all ages. Contestants may submit any video that showcases their talent. Holiday songs are not required for video submissions.
Contestants who have been selected from the video submissions will be notified by Studio Cloud 30 via phone and/or email no later than December 1st.